About Flik Mid-Atlantic Group
Flik created Mid-Atlantic Group by bringing together a diverse group of conference and hospitality properties on the east coast to offer a unique approach to conferences in a cookie cutter industry.
Flik Mid-Atlantic Group’s premier properties are:
- Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC
- UVA Inn at Darden Conference & Event Center at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA
- UVA Darden in Arlington, VA
- VALO Park in McLean, Virginia
Flik Mid-Atlantic Group’s other properties are:
- Babson Executive Conference Center at Babson College in Wellesley, MA
- Warren Conference Center & Inn at Framingham State University in Ashland, MA
- Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center in Chaska, MN
- Culinary Conference Center at Hudson County Community College in Jersey City, NJ
- AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center at UT Austin in Austin, TX
This group of properties across the country provides customized experiences in food, amenities, and conferences spaces. The combination of properties in Flik Mid-Atlantic Group is driving change in the conference industry by bringing together over 100,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting space and 250+ comfortable guest rooms across their eight properties. Their philosophy for business brings a fresh take on how the hospitality industry approaches sustainability through their WasteNot™ practices and EcoSmart Meetings, food with their unique food philosophy, and meetings through their M.O.V.E.TM Meetings, a unique meeting package with exercise breakout sessions and food tailored to provide conference attendees with nutrition that keeps them active and alert. This unique approach allows for Flik Mid-Atlantic Group to cater to a variety of large organizations with consistency across all the locations.